A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Thomson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Thomson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Thomson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Joseph Thomson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Thomson practice?
- Dr. Mark Thomson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Thomson practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Marshall, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Novi, MI.
See Marshall Emergency Physicians and Marshall Primary Care Doctors.