A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Thomson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Thomson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomson
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Thomson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Thomson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Thomson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Thomson practice?
- Dr. Mark Thomson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Thomson practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Emergency Physicians and Southfield Primary Care Doctors.