A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Thomson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Thomson is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomson
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Thomson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Thomson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Thomson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Thomson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Thomson practice?
- Dr. Mark Thomson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Thomson practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Emergency Physicians and Southfield Primary Care Doctors.