Learn more about Dr. Mark Thomson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Thomson is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomson
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Thomson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Thomson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Thomson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Thomson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Thomson practice?
- Dr. Mark Thomson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Thomson practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Emergency Physicians and Southfield Family Physicians.