Learn more about Dr. Mark Thomson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Thomson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomson
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Thomson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Thomson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomson graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Thomson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Thomson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Thomson practice?
- Dr. Mark Thomson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Thomson practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Emergency Physicians and Southfield Primary Care Doctors.