A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Titi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Titi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Titi
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Titi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Titi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Titi graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Titi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Titi MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Titi practice?
- Dr. Mark Titi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Titi practices Allergy & Immunology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: York, PA and Lebanon, PA.
See Lancaster Allergists.