A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Titi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Titi is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Titi, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Titi graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Titi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Titi MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Titi practice?
- Dr. Mark Titi has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mark Titi practices Allergy & Immunology near Stevens, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA and York, PA.
See Stevens Allergists.