A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Tomczak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Tomczak, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tomczak graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Tomczak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Mary'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark L Tomczak MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark L. Tomczak practice?
- Dr. Mark Tomczak has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Tomczak practices Anesthesiology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Anesthesiologists.