Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Excellent caring Dr. and staff. show details Excellent caring Dr. and staff.
by Rae Lynn Nixon on Apr 27th, 2016

Dr Tong is an excellent Dr. He has been seeing my daughters for about 15 years. We have been so lucky to have him as their doctor. He is always very thorough in figuring out if they need medicine or tests. But never unnecessarily. I have always felt he truly cared and worked to keep my girls healthy. His staff has always been excellent even as it changes over the years. I truly appreciate having such a caring helpful knowledgeable group of people on our side. 😀

Outstanding primary care physician show details Outstanding primary care physician
by Larry on Dec 28th, 2015

Dr. Tong is great! He doesn't treat you like an idiot. . .he assesses your level of understanding and then takes it from there. We all know (or should know) things that are detrimental to our health. . .what we chose to do with that knowledge is within our purview. . .

by Julian DeHerrera on Dec 21st, 2015

Dr. Tong is an exceptionally intelligent Doctor , 10 years ago when I found him I could not get any answers , Dr. Tong Immediately after checking me for a few things refereed me to the proper specialist's and here ten year's later I am living life much better , Dr. Tong's staff is out of this world.

by E. Bolduc on Dec 11th, 2015

Wonderful DR. Very knowledgeable

Arrogant show details Arrogant
Sep 26th, 2015

The worst doctor ever! and I am ot the only one who thinks so.

by Patrick Monahan on Aug 14th, 2015

Dr. Tong is a great Physician. He listens to you and will take whatever time is necessary to answer your questions. His office staff is equally as professional. His wife, "Sun" is part of his staff as well. Very down to earth people! Been our Doctor for over 15 years. Hopefully, I will not ever have to select a different Physician.

by Kat on Jul 20th, 2015

Dr. Tong is extremely smart, compassionate and professional. His staff is wonderful too. Sometimes you have to wait a bit for your appt because he spends so much time with his patients. He does not rush, no matter what, and that's good for the patient and pretty unusual these days. I have never had better care than from Dr. Tong and his staff.

previous patient show details previous patient
Jun 28th, 2015

bedside manner is horrible. Dr. takes notes which are not even what the appointment was about. You may explain a problem, however, he will tell you thats not your problem or even tell you that you are lying about it. ie falling down. This Dr. has know right with a family practice. May be he should go into research. only if he isn't relying on his own notes.

The BEST! show details The BEST!
Jun 5th, 2015

Dr. Tong is such a good doctor. He cares, he's so smart, he has a wonderful staff. I can't say enough good about these people, the best!

Would not recommend show details Would not recommend
by Resident of El Dorado county on Apr 20th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Tong was horrible. I have also heard this from other people. I would not recommend him

Excellent show details Excellent
Oct 23rd, 2014

Dr. Tong took plenty of time with me to address all my concerns

Jul 24th, 2012

impatient, rude, dismissive

Need's to listen to and pick up on detail's show details Need's to listen to and pick up on detail's
Feb 15th, 2012

Dr. appears courteous, however unsure of my needs. He is likeable at times when he listens to my symptoms with concern. He often misses or ignores what is going on with my physical ailments. I feel a need to go to specialists, which he rarely recommends. I have noticed at my appointments the reception room is usually empty???

Very caring and informative show details Very caring and informative
Oct 28th, 2010

Dr.Tong and his staff treat their patients with respect, acknowledging that we are all intelligent individuals not "cases to be managed and billing to be processed"