Some ratings provided by DrScore. CitySearch.
Would not recommend show details Would not recommend
by Resident of El Dorado county on Apr 20th, 2015

My experience with Dr. Tong was horrible. I have also heard this from other people. I would not recommend him

Excellent show details Excellent
Oct 23rd, 2014

Dr. Tong took plenty of time with me to address all my concerns

Jul 24th, 2012

impatient, rude, dismissive

Need's to listen to and pick up on detail's show details Need's to listen to and pick up on detail's
Feb 15th, 2012

Dr. appears courteous, however unsure of my needs. He is likeable at times when he listens to my symptoms with concern. He often misses or ignores what is going on with my physical ailments. I feel a need to go to specialists, which he rarely recommends. I have noticed at my appointments the reception room is usually empty???

Very caring and informative show details Very caring and informative
Oct 28th, 2010

Dr.Tong and his staff treat their patients with respect, acknowledging that we are all intelligent individuals not "cases to be managed and billing to be processed"

by jmp8545 on Jul 17th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Excellent, thorough doctor show details Excellent, thorough doctor
by jmp8545 at Citysearch on Jul 17th, 2007 on citysearch.com

It was my lucky day when I chose Dr Mark Tong from a list of primary care physicians. He is a very thorough, very caring doctor. When you see Dr Tong you are not rushed into and out of his examining room. He always takes the time to insure he cares for you. I highly recommend him to all and most particularly to those, like myself who are retired military.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com