A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Torke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Torke is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Torke
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Torke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Torke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Torke graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Torke has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Torke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Torke practice?
- Dr. Mark Torke has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Torke practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palm Harbor, FL.
See Palm Harbor Orthopedic Surgeons.