A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Torke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Torke is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Torke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Torke graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Torke has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Torke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark Torke practice?
- Dr. Mark Torke has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Torke practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palm Harbor, FL.
See Palm Harbor Surgeons.