A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Torke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Torke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Torke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Torke graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Torke has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Helen Ellis Memorial Hospital
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Torke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 30 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark Torke practice?
Dr. Mark Torke practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palm Harbor, FL.
See Palm Harbor Orthopedic Surgeons.