Dr. Mark Torke MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Palm Harbor, FL

3.0

February 20th, 2017
Feeling Much Better
Dr Torke is knowledgeable and helpful. I had meniscus surgery and it came out well. Later, I had some reoccurring pain and got a cortisone shot. It has been 6 months and no pain for a good while now, knocking on wood!

February 4th, 2016
Check you billing closely.
Good luck with this outfits billing office. They tried and tried to overbill me and I had to follow them with a fine tooth comb. The surgery center was the worst and then the doctors billing sent me 2 bills after I had paid them and tried unsuccessfully to blame my bank. good luck

August 26th, 2015
DR TORKE IS AWESOME
TWO KNEE REPLACEMENTS AND TWO SHOULDER SURGERYS LATER... Would and do go back each time I need a Dr. for my joints. Falling apart is part of life but replacing parts is Dr. Torke's life... Thanks for all you have done for me to make my life more mobile.

April 15th, 2015
they hound you to pay your bill. got my bill and not even a week later , calling and emailing to pay bill. terrible personality

June 3rd, 2013
Busy man
He maybe competent but he doesn't spend time. I had to catch him with my questions with his hand on the door, got very abrupt answers and while his PA was more forthcoming I'd didn't appreciate seeing a PA when I was paying to see a specialist. Four and a half weeks after my pain occurred did I finally get an MRI which indicated a bulging disc. I could have saved myself weeks of agonizing pain and started more timely recuperation with a more prompt and appropriate intervention.

September 12th, 2012
Competant but no bedside manner at all
Very rude behavior. Does not listen to patient concerns or questions. Competent as a surgeon.

August 24th, 2012
Go Somewhere Else There are better doctors out there.
He had high ratings. I waited over an hour he spent less than three minutes with me. His demeanor is quite rude. It was almost like he didn't want me there.

October 5th, 2011
Total Knee Replacement
In less than 2 months, hardly any scar, walking 2-3 miles -no pain.I am very happy with the results - from no cartridge and associated pain-- to full range of motion and my knee is like new!

August 29th, 2011
Very satisfied and will return if necessary
I have been experiencing elbow pains for the past 6 weeks. The purpose of my visit was to determine if there was anything I should do to minimize aggravating my symptoms in an upcoming kayak trip off the coast of Maine in two weeks. I wanted to discuss getting a cortisone shot. Dr Torke was very friendly. He was easy to talk to and didn't make me feel rushed. He diagnosed me as having a golfers elbow, which I already knew, so he confirmed my feelings. He discussed with me the pros and cons of a cortisone treatment and let me decide. I decided to not take the treatment and use medication instead to control the inflammation. I left with some samples of medical relief options that I am looking forward to using. I left the visit pleased with Dr Torke's attention to my disorder. I would recommend him to anyone. I typically never go to Dr's for medical problems of any kind. I haven't been to a DR for over 7 years. Having said that I will have no problem seeing Dr. Torke again for any Orthopedic type problems in the future.

February 1st, 2011
DON'T GO TO HIM YOU WILL BE VERY SORRY. ANYONE OTHER THAN HIM. HE ALMOST CRIPPLED ME AND SAID, "SUCK IT UP AND DEAL WITH IT."