Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Tousignant
Dr. Mark Tousignant, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Windsor, CT, with another office in Norwich, CT. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Bariatric Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Tousignant is affiliated with William W Backus Hospital. Dr. Tousignant has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Tousignant has the following 2 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Mark Tousignant is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Windsor, CT.
Dr. Patrick Senatus
Neurological Surgery, General Surgery
South Windsor, CT 0 mi22
Dr. Rochelle Ringer
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
South Windsor, CT 0 mi13
Dr. Mohamad Suede
General Surgery, General Practice
South Windsor, CT 0 mi28