A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Toyama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Toyama is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Toyama, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Toyama graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Toyama has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Thomas Toyama MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Toyama practice?
- Dr. Mark Toyama has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Toyama practices Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.