Learn more about Dr. Mark Trachtman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Trachtman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trachtman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Trachtman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Trachtman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trachtman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Trachtman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Trachtman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Trachtman practice?
- Dr. Mark Trachtman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Trachtman practices Ophthalmology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Ophthalmologists.