A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Trachtman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Trachtman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Trachtman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trachtman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Trachtman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark S Trachtman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark S. Trachtman practice?
- Dr. Mark Trachtman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Trachtman practices Ophthalmology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.
See Allentown Ophthalmologists.