A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Tramo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Tramo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Tramo, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Aphasia (Primary Progressive Aphasia)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Memory Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tramo graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Tramo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Jude Tramo MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Tramo practice?
- Dr. Mark Tramo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Tramo practices Neurology near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Neurologists.