Dr. Mark Tramo MD Patient Reviews

3.3

December 15th, 2015
HIPAA violating staff
Competent physician with a terrible staff who violated my privacy.

September 14th, 2015
DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR! !!
DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR. He is VERY inconsiderate of your time. Office staff is RUDE. I waited 2 hours to be seen. Had an appointment at 11am. Staff sad they text him at 9am and he did not respond. 2 hours later the staff had still NOT heard from him. This has NOT been the first time he has done this. I had a seizure not long ago and I called. His staff said he couldn't see me for another 4 months. I WILL be looking for another doctor!!!!

February 11th, 2015
Dr . Tramo has too many patients to be effective.

February 5th, 2015
Did not call me back after ordering a medication that caused a dangerous reaction

November 25th, 2014
I have never given a review of a doctor before but my experience with Dr Tramo has motivated me to share my assessment. I have experience with another neurologist so I think I can give an adequate opinion. I feel absolutely and profoundly lucky to have Dr Tramo in charge of managing my seizures. I am fully at fault for drinking alcohol to such a degree that I suffered two seizures. One major and one minor. My previous neurologist was incompetent and uncaring. Dr Tramo is the exact opposite. Some doctors with such amazing credentials would be arrogant. Dr Tramo is not. He's friendly, humorous and cordial. He's thorough and extremely knowledgeable. He is not judgemental at all. He simply gives you the path to follow to insure your good health and guides you to that end. He is simply the best neurologist in the field.

June 11th, 2014
Way cool
Those two previous reviews are interesting, and to my experience, on point. Dr. Tramo has moved from the location of the dust mite ridden chair and weirdo ring tone technician, but he remains a wonderful genius and a rock star. After fifteen years of being misdiagnosed by the "best in the field" I will remain forever grateful for tripping into Dr. Tramo's office. He is an East Coast transplant. Google him. I know we would like to think otherwise, but we don't really have the best and the brightest here in the Conejo Valley. Certainly not even UCLA Health in Westlake Village. The closest thing we have is Dr. Tramo. He's not tending to sniffles; one doesn't know if he's been up all night or what he's seen so he may, sometimes, need an Abilify sandwich, but you aren't going for entertainment - you are bringing your life to him. He gave me back mine. Also, I referred my SO's relative. The wait for a first time patient was months. I was able to get SO's relative in to see a neurologist in the SF Valley. It turned out to be serious. He couldn't have waited. Keeping those two things in mind - make an appointment. Now. And again, Dr. Tramo, thank you. It's way cool to have me back. I had totally forgotten!

December 29th, 2013
He's a Good Guy
First, he's in Thousand Oaks not Los Angeles. He asks a lot of questions and seems like he knows it all. He's very fast but i like him and will keep going but sometimes hes in a hurry/

August 13th, 2013
I have seen neurologists previously so I have ppl with whom to compare him. He's a no nonsense, completely thorough consummate neurologist. So thorough, in fact, that I have never received the time he spent with me from previous doctors combined. Not too great with the paperwork on his desk, but he spent so much time with me that I don't mind waiting because I presume he is doing the same with another patient who needs extra time. He is an incisive observer. He is very respectful but gets aggravated if you question him, even if you are right. Don't get an EEG there. The tech is very annoying and has her cell phone ringing constantly with peculiar tones. The chair they put you in is disgusting and filthy and I have yet to see anyone there sanitize their hands.