Learn more about Dr. Mark Travin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Travin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Travin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Travin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark I Travin MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Medicine, and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark I. Travin practice?
- Dr. Mark Travin has 6 office locations.
Dr. Mark Travin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Medicine, and Radiology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasantville, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Cardiologists, Bronx Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Bronx Radiologists.