A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Travin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Travin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Travin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Travin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Travin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Travin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark I Travin MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Medicine, and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark I. Travin practice?
- Dr. Mark Travin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Travin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Medicine, and Radiology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Cardiologists, Bronx Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Bronx Radiologists.