A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Travin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Travin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Travin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center North
- Montefiore Medical Center-Weiler Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Travin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Travin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark I. Travin practice?
Dr. Mark Travin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Medicine near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasantville, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Cardiologists, and Bronx Nuclear Medicine Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Travin, Dr. Marcel Travin, Dr. Marcelino Travin, Dr. Marcellus Travin, Dr. Marcelo Travin, Dr. Marco Travin