A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Travin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Travin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Travin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Travin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Travin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Travin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark I Travin MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Medicine, and Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark I. Travin practice?
- Dr. Mark Travin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Travin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Medicine, and Radiology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists, Bronx Cardiologists, Bronx Nuclear Medicine Physicians, and Bronx Radiologists.