Dr. Mark Tretiak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Tretiak?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 31st, 2014

When should a doctor be cloned?

I decided on Dr. Tretiak after reading his reviews. Having had my share of physicians, my experience of Dr. Tretiak was exceptional and he DOES follow his approach to "treat each patient as he would a family member" - he took the time to LISTEN (and I didn't feel rushed while he was doing so) and he was PRESENT (not typing on the computer while I was speaking) he cared enough to FIGURE OUT what was going on with my body and FOLLOWED UP like he said he would. This doctor should be the standard by which ALL doctors perform. You may have to wait but trust and believe that it is because he is giving another patient the same exceptional service you will be given.

May 8th, 2013

Doctor's Day

Dr. Mark Tretiak choose me, when my own doctor couldn't step up to tell me what was going on with my health. He was/is very calm, listens, and gave suggestion that meets your needs not his. The only negative is waiting that 20-30minutes but that is mainly because he never rushes with anyone of his patients. Once he is in-front of you, you certainly feel that 100% of caring and respect of your needs on a sole one-on-one. There are countless times when I walk in to see him just plain frantic and left with great positive and carefree that its going to be just fine. Thank you Dr. Tretiak for taking the time to treat your Patients to the best of your ability. For Doctors like you, we should have "Doctor's Day".

July 15th, 2011

A Great OB-GYN

I have been very happy with Dr. Tretiak as my OB-GYN. He is friendly, laid-back, knowledgeable, and willing to answer any questions. He is also more open to natural childbirth methods than many other doctors, and he has been very supportive and helpful throughout my pregnancy. I would happily recommend him.

May 21st, 2017