A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Trevino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Trevino, Ophthalmology is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Trevino graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Trevino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Nix Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Joseph Trevino MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Trevino practice?
- Dr. Mark Trevino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Trevino practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boerne, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.