Learn more about Dr. Mark Trevino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Trevino, Ophthalmology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trevino
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Trevino Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Trevino graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Trevino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Nix Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Joseph Trevino MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Trevino practice?
- Dr. Mark Trevino has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Trevino practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.