Learn more about Dr. Mark Trevino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Trevino, Ophthalmology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trevino
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Trevino Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Trevino graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Trevino has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- Nix Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Joseph Trevino MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Trevino practice?
- Dr. Mark Trevino has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Trevino practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.