Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Trolice
Dr. Mark Trolice, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winter Park, FL, with another office in Winter Park, FL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Trolice is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center, Orlando Heatlh and Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital. Dr. Trolice has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Trolice has the following 3 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. Mark Trolice is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winter Park, FL.
Dr. Shene Allen
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Winter Park, FL 0.04 mi
Dr. Larisa Gavrilova-Jordan
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Winter Park, FL 0.04 mi14
Dr. Lane Mercer
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Winter Park, FL 0.63 mi38