Dr. Mark Trolice MD Patient Reviews

3.6

• Good
  • Bad

August 12th, 2016
It time went back, we will do it again.
Several years ago, through a friend’s recommendation, I tried one of the more well-known physicians in the area. I had great confidence in him, but his results, bedside manner and attitude were less than stellar. For this reason, I automatically excluded him from my list. I read comments about each IVF physician from Google and other online sources, most of them mixed with good and bad responses. I had no idea which one I should choose or trust with this important family matter. The costs associated with the procedures were similar between the physicians. For practical reasons, I decided on the physician in close proximity to me, Dr. Mark Trolice. Of course, there were positive and a few negative opinions about him just like the other physicians. But I preferred to participate with a surrogate during the journey and choosing a physician close to me provided this opportunity. I expected to witness or “watch over” the IVF nurses as they followed the plan and processes that Dr. Trolice would implement for my surrogate mother. So when my surrogate mother needed to visit him, I accompanied her to the clinic. I did this for every appointment starting until the embryo had been transferred. Before I met Dr. Trolice, I felt obligated to accompany my surrogate. When my surrogate mother and I sat in front of him with the coordinator listening to their plan, they sounded professional, solid, confident and full of passion. I loved it, but deep down in my heart, I was still holding question marks. Was he real? Is he really that good or is he just showing me a mirage in the desert? From the friendly staff at the front desk to the financing employee, everyone seemed so kind, positive and full of energy. Were they real? Once the journey started, step by step, I began to see the truth. Dr. Trolice is truly professional, intelligent, thoughtful, energetic, extremely responsive and full of humanity. I knew he was regarded as one of the top 5% physicians in U.S.A., but ratings like this only include a physician’s medical skills and bedside manner. In addition to these qualities, Dr. Trolice had so much more to offer. Since I was born and grew up overseas, I have experienced many different types of doctors through my life time. Regardless of his excellent medical skills, his sensitivity, intelligence and humanity toward patients is far beyond what I have witnessed from any doctors inside or outside of the U.S.A. He noticed my anxiety and allowed me to witness the embryo transfer to my surrogate mother. His skill was delicate but very precise. In less than 15 minutes as we walked out of the operating room, he removed his glove, shook my hand and gave me a smile. After 14 days, my surrogate mother sent me a photo of her pregnancy test pen. The window of the pen indicated that she was pregnant as Dr. Trolice had predicted. As I reflect on the whole journey from the beginning, I remember dealing with greedy agents, cold attorneys and many dishonest surrogates. I can truly say that Dr. Trolice is not mirage. He is just like a cold spring flowing through a desert. Now while I am holding a 6 months old, healthy and strong baby boy, my family and I offer our sincere gratitude toward this amazing physician. This short story should illustrate more than just a new life, it should also convey the sunshine sprinkled with hope upon my whole family. Dr. Trolice, will always be an integral part of my family’s history.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We’re thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Trolice!

February 9th, 2016
What a joke
i was his patient and all that they care is money. they lack of communication and the nurses are very unprofessional. not coming back after waisting my time and money
Doctor's Response

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with our office. We apologize that your experience with our staff was less than satisfactory. We strive to provide the best possible care for every patient, and would like to discuss your experience in more detail so we can find out what happened and how we can improve. Please feel free to call Jessica Irwin, our director of operations, at 407.672,1106 ex. 303 during normal business hours so we can work to resolve your concern off-line and protect your patient privacy. We look forward to hearing from you.

October 13th, 2015
I am happy and 2 months pregnant
Dr Trolice is a great, caring, compassionate, very knowledgeable and good listener doctor. After i had 2 failed IUI and 3 IVF cycles i was totally devastated and did not see any hope. The two doctors that i went before Dr Trolice told me that i should try donor eggs because i will never get a baby with my own eggs. As i am young and the mid-twenties, the bad news were heart breaking and devastating to me. I was ready to give up everything and to try donor eggs. When a couple of my friends with positive experience with Dr Trolice recommended me to see Dr Trolice, i was very skeptical. I never thought it makes a difference. Finally, i have listened and went to Dr Trolice, i am glad i did. I explained to him the story of my failed IVF journey and ready to go with donor eggs. I was completely carried away with emotions and cried out loud and wept in his office. He comforted me and said he will try the IVF again with my own eggs. I was still skeptical but i have decided to follow my treatment plan hoping for a miracle. I was also treated well with every one in his office. The kindness and professionalism of his staff made all my visits very enjoyable. To make long story short, Dr Trolice was able to do a five day blastocyte transfer. That was the first time after 3 failed IVF cycles my embryos reached at blastocyte stage. I was cautiously excited and hoping the best. Once he did the transfer i had to wait another 10 stressful days to know the pregnancy result. Mary, Dr Trolice nurse was the one who broke out the news of my pregnancy over the phone. Before that day, in the last five years, i have received five phone calls and started with the word "unfortunately,". Yes, i cried every time they gave me the bad news. So, that Monday afternoon, i was ready to hear the usual devastating news of negative pregnancy blood test. When Mary told me it is positive and congratulated me i thought i was having a wonderful dream. However, it was real and happening to me. Of course, waited again over twenty days to hear by baby heart beat on ultra sound. Now, i am 2 months pregnant and happy because of Dr Mark Trolice. I am a christian and i believe God helped me to meet the right doctor to do his miracle on me. Dr Trolice and specially his nurse Mary are wonderful. Mary is very compassionate and feels like she is like my family member. For all the ladies out there who suffered like me with infertility problem, you should go and talk to Dr Trolice before you give up your dreams.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for sharing! We're glad to hear about your experience and we wish you the best of luck.

April 14th, 2015
Great experience! Staff was kind and caring.

October 16th, 2014
He really cares
Dr. Trolice is the only RE in the Orlando area that really cares about his patient. I know cause I saw 3 and he was the only one that wanted to make sure I was emotionally ok and my marriage was ok. I wasn't just a statistic to him

August 16th, 2014
Expectations exceeded!
Dr. Trolice and his staff went above and beyond my expectations. As a second opinion, Dr. T shined compared to CRM where I felt like a number without any connection to the doctor or their staff. Remember this, the size of the practice means NOTHING other than feeling lost in a maze of multiple doctors. Dr. T is the only doctor at Fertility CARE and told me at the first visit, "here, your problem is now mine" and he meant it! He even called me the evening of the first appointment to see if I had any questions! Bravo Dr. T for a making a challenging journey so much easier for us!!

March 12th, 2014
Greatest blessing...
I can't thank Dr Trolice enough. We are currently 10 weeks pregnant cause of him. We had a difficult situation being I am a cancer survivor and was unable to have children. Having a total hysterectomy at age 29 was devastating! But with the love from my sister (egg donor) and sister in-law (surrogate) and my husbands sperm, we are having our baby due in October. Dr Trolice is such a BLESSING! His office staff Jessica and Cici are AWESOME. Amy I thank you so much for all you did! Our marriage will now be complete thanks to Fertility Care!!

November 26th, 2013
Could not ask for a better DR !
Dr Trolice is Outstanding, his staff are one of the best group of people I have ever met working together as a team. There was never a wait time. Dr Trolice and his staff care! He is amazing.

May 31st, 2012
Incompetent
Horrible bedside matter. More impressed with himself than my care. I would never recommend him to anyone.

April 3rd, 2012
Not a caring environment
This office is unprofessional. Staff work like robots and don't have a personality. Dr. Trolice needs to hire a better staff who cares and at least show that they care.

August 8th, 2011
Money is their priority
After a quick search on google I found Dr Trolice. Although my encounter with him was professional and his wall of degrees put me at ease, his staff sucked. The nurse was rude and unemotional. You will get treated like your a number versus a person with feelings. The education nurse got annoyed with me because I asked questions!? She told me to read the book full of confusing information and to come back with questions. DO NOT GO HERE! Spend your hard earned money with a doctor and staff that cares.

April 6th, 2011
Dr. Trolice is the worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. His staff had no personality or kindness and kept telling me that I didn't have the correct paperwork. Then when I met with him in his office he told me that I need to get over my fear of fertility drugs, and go on zoloff for my anxiety. He asked me why I came to him if I wasn't willing to do whatever he told me to do. I was in tears as I left his office. I will NOT be going back. I thought this appointment would give me hope since it's been over a year of trying, but instead it made me feel disappointed and depressed.