A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Troxler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Troxler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Troxler
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Troxler, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Troxler graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Troxler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- St John Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Troxler DO and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Troxler practice?
- Dr. Mark Troxler has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Troxler practices Internal Medicine and Sports Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Internists and McKinney Sports Medicine Doctors.