A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Trzeciak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Trzeciak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trzeciak
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trzeciak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trzeciak graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trzeciak has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc A Trzeciak DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Trzeciak practice?
- Dr. Marc Trzeciak has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Trzeciak practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Orthopedic Surgeons and Modesto Surgeons.