A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Marc Trzeciak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Trzeciak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trzeciak
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trzeciak Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trzeciak graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trzeciak has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Marc A Trzeciak DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Trzeciak practice?
- Dr. Marc Trzeciak has 1 office location.
Dr. Marc Trzeciak practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Surgeons.