Learn more about Dr. Marc Trzeciak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Marc Trzeciak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trzeciak graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trzeciak has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trzeciak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Marc A. Trzeciak practice?
Dr. Marc Trzeciak practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Modesto, CA and Eaton, OH.
See Dayton Surgeons.