Learn more about Dr. Mark Trzeciak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Trzeciak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Trzeciak graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Trzeciak has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Trzeciak accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Trzeciak practice?
Dr. Mark Trzeciak practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Trauma, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, and Trauma Surgery near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, OH and Springboro, OH.
See Modesto Surgeons and Modesto Orthopedic Surgeons.