A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Turco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Turco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turco
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Turco, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Restenosis
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Turco graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Turco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Calvert Memorial Hosp
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony Turco MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Turco practice?
- Dr. Mark Turco has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Turco practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Cardiologists.