A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Turco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Turco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turco
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Turco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Turco, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Restenosis
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Turco graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Turco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Calvert Memorial Hosp
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony Turco MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Turco practice?
- Dr. Mark Turco has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Turco practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Cardiologists.