Learn more about Dr. Mark Turco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Turco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turco
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Turco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Turco, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Restenosis
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Turco graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Turco has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Calvert Memorial Hosp
- Frederick Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Anthony Turco MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Turco practice?
- Dr. Mark Turco has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Turco practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Cardiologists.