A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Turrentine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Turrentine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Turrentine, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Turrentine graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Turrentine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Turrentine MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Turrentine practice?
- Dr. Mark Turrentine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Turrentine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.