A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Turrentine is Excellent. Dr. Turrentine has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Turrentine, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including C-Section Cesarean Section.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Turrentine graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Turrentine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke`s Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turrentine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Turrentine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Turrentine practice?
Dr. Mark Turrentine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Turrentine, Dr. Marcel Turrentine, Dr. Marcelino Turrentine, Dr. Marcellus Turrentine, Dr. Marcelo Turrentine, Dr. Marco Turrentine