A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Udden is Excellent. Dr. Udden has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Udden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Anemia Aplastic Anemia/Bone Marrow Failure Autoimmune Disorders Bleeding Disorders Low Platelet Counts Myeloproliferative Disorders Sickle Cell Disease Thrombosis and Hemostasis/Blood Clotting.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Udden graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Udden has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke`s Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Udden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Udden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark M. Udden practice?
Dr. Mark Udden practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Pathology - Hematology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Hematologists, and Houston Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Udden, Dr. Marcel Udden, Dr. Marcelino Udden, Dr. Marcellus Udden, Dr. Marcelo Udden, Dr. Marco Udden