Learn more about Dr. Mark Udden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Udden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Udden
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Udden Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Udden, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Udden graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Udden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Udden MD is a male Hematologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Udden practice?
- Dr. Mark Udden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Udden practices Hematology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Hematologists.