Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Udden
Dr. Mark Udden, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Udden is affiliated with St. Luke's Episcopal Hospital (Texas Medical Center, Ben Taub General Hospital and St Luke's Episcopal Hospital. Dr. Udden has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Udden has the following 2 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mark Udden is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Carlos Farinas
Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi28
Dr. Zahida Maskatia
Houston, TX 0 mi9
Dr. Vinu Abraham
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Houston, TX 0 mi11