Dr. Mark Myers Udden MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Learn more about Dr. Mark Udden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Udden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Udden, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Anemia Aplastic Anemia/Bone Marrow Failure Autoimmune Disorders Bleeding Disorders Low Platelet Counts Myeloproliferative Disorders Sickle Cell Disease Thrombosis and Hemostasis/Blood Clotting.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Udden graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Udden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Udden accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance