Learn more about Dr. Mark Udden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Udden is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Udden, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Udden graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Udden has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Udden MD is a male Hematologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Mark Udden practice?
- Dr. Mark Udden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Udden practices Hematology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Hematologists.