A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Uggeri, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Uggeri graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Uggeri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uggeri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Uggeri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Uggeri practice?
Dr. Mark Uggeri practices Anesthesiology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Paw Paw, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Kalamazoo Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Uggeri, Dr. Marcel Uggeri, Dr. Marcelino Uggeri, Dr. Marcellus Uggeri, Dr. Marcelo Uggeri, Dr. Marco Uggeri