A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Uggeri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Uggeri, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uggeri graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Uggeri has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Uggeri MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Uggeri practice?
- Dr. Mark Uggeri has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Uggeri practices Anesthesiology near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Anesthesiologists.