A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Unterberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Unterberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Unterberg
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Unterberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Unterberg, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Unterberg graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Unterberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Timberlawn Mental Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Paul Unterberg MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Mark P. Unterberg practice?
- Dr. Mark Unterberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Unterberg practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists and Dallas Adolescent Specialists.