A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Upfal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Upfal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Upfal, MD, MPH is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Occupational Diseases
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Upfal graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Upfal has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Upfal MD and MPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Upfal practice?
- Dr. Mark Upfal has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Upfal practices Occupational Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Preventive Medicine Specialists.