inactive

Mark A Urban MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

March 11th, 2016
Dr. Mark Urban is a superior doctor with matching communicatin skills!
Dr. Urban and his staff have seen me through, in the most professional and successful ways, three hand surgeries and superior care in between. I have been Dr. Urban's patient for over eight years.

November 18th, 2012
I was extremely lucky to have Dr. Urban as my surgeon. I had an open tibia and fibula fracture. I am walking about 90% back to normal after only 6 weeks post operation. Not only is he skilled and knowledgeable, he is also friendly and caring. Joel, Dr. Urban's assistant and Kelly his secretary are very helpful and friendly. Dr. Urban specializes in hand surgery, well, he should specialize in ankle surgery as well. I am extremely happy with the outcome of my surgery.

December 9th, 2011
Former Pt. with 2 seperate hand injurys
Dr. Urban's staff are proffesional and extremely helpful. Dr. Urban spent alot of time answering my injury related questions. He is personable,professional, and extremely knowledgeable. He is courteous and takes patient care more seriously then I have seen a surgeon take with a patient. I work in a hospital.

July 2nd, 2011
Great Doctor
I would trust Dr. Urban and Joel with any type of surgery needed. They are a great team and both kind and helpful. Dr. Urban knonws what he is doing and goes the extra mile to make sure your proceedure is all you need to get l00% best results. I would recommend both Dr. Urban and Joel to anyone who have hand troubles.