Dr. Mark Urmanski Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 31st, 2011

Horrible doctor and a criminal

He assaulted me in the butt while giving me a prostate exam because he labeled me as a "drug seeker" when i got through the door. The nurse went as far to tell me to "die soon" when I complained that he did such a thing. I finally saw a new physician who found my illness and because of what happened i had to wait over a month in agonizing pain to get this real diagnosis. His service was a nightmare and I urge everyone to stay away.

November 10th, 2010

Such a refreshing change!

Dr. Urmanski and his staff were a pleasure! I am in between doctors because of a company insurance switch. Dr. Urmanski spent plenty of time with me, was patient, and answered all of my questions. He referred me for a much needed MRI. The wait time was minimal and his nurses and staff were so kind!

May 21st, 2015