A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Uzansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Uzansky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Uzansky graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Uzansky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uzansky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 28 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Uzansky practice?
Dr. Mark Uzansky practices Otolaryngology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Bingham Farms, MI.
See Livonia Otolaryngologists.