Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)

Awesome!!! show details Awesome!!!
by Sue S on Feb 2nd, 2015

I've had two sinus surgeries in the past.... Not the "balloon" type. Dr Uzansky was on tine, treated me like family.. He told me to take it easy and no bending. I have had relatively no pain. My right eye lid is a bit bruised, but no problem. I did call once for a question, and Dr Uzansky got on the phone and spoke to me personally! He explained what I should do, and it worked great. Great Dr!

Should be more Doctors like him ! show details Should be more Doctors like him !
by Gary F. on Dec 1st, 2013

He was very caring and courteous, even called my house after a biopsy to make sure I was doing OK !

Msed Diagnosismi show details Msed Diagnosismi
Jan 15th, 2012

I am so upset by the way Dr. Uzansky treated me. He missed my diagnosis over a year ago. I figured it out with the help of another doctor, my dentist and a dental assistant. I went back to Dr. Uzansky for treatment. I think his ego was bruised becaused I asked him how he missed it. He was condescending, rude and did nothing to trat me. I have never met such an arrogant, disrespectful doctor in my life. I think it is absolute fraud for him to bill my insurance company one dime! He did absolutely nothing to treat my problem. I have never, ever been treated this way in my life, much less by a doctor. Shame on him!

GREAT ENT! show details GREAT ENT!
by H.A.G.P. on Aug 14th, 2009

He's caring, and efficient. He has treated my children and myself, mother in law too. He treats each patient like family and has a fabulous staff.

Excellent Choice show details Excellent Choice
by Citysearch User on Sep 12th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Uzansky is a wonderful doctor. He has a great bedside manner, terrific sense of humor and excellent staff. It really is a pleasure to ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com