Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Bradley
Dr. Mark Bradley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology. Dr. Bradley is affiliated with VA NY Harbor Healthcare System, Penn Presbyterian Medical Center and New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Bradley has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Clinical Psychology
A psychologist is someone who specializes in the study of the mind, as well as human behavior. Psychologists sometimes focus on certain types of people or certain age ranges. Commonly you might find a child psychologist, school psychologist or...
Dr. Mark Bradley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Dr. Marianne Goodman
New York, NY 0.01 mi24
Dr. Anwarul Ahad
New York, NY 0.01 mi21