Learn more about Dr. Mark Hart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Hart is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hart
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Hart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Hart, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hart graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Hart has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark V Hart FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark V. Hart practice?
- Dr. Mark Hart has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Hart practices Cardiovascular Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Cardiologists.