Dr. Mark Hart MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3
  • 4 reviews

August 24th, 2016
Doesn't spend time with patient. Just does exam/procedure & tells you what he is going to order. Spends very little time with patient or family explaining, assumes you go along with his recommendation, doesn't make eye contact just looks at the computer screen, acts like its a bother to explain things, no bedside manners. I also had a procedure done at hospital his only comment was I got it on the first try. That was the same discussion he had with my wife.

October 26th, 2015
Very friendly and personable,

May 18th, 2013
Dissatisfaction
Saw Dr. twice. once by appointment, and once on demand. Had appointment Mar 6th to see him, was told he was on call and I would see his assistant. I said no. I wanted to see Dr. Hart I ended up with assistant. Asked her why she took me off one med that I had taken for years and put me on Lisinopril . A blood pressure med. my blood pressure had always been in the normal range. When I asked her why she switched med's, she refused to answer my question. Said we won't go there. Then she wrote orders for me to stop taking other meds. I questioned one and she grabbed the paper out of my hand and crossed out her mistake without uttering a word. Finally Dr. Hart came in and stated that he had complete faith in his assistant. stayed about 5 minutes and was gone. Very poor patient rapport ! I will never go there again .

January 21st, 2013
experience 12-12 and 1-13
Almost total lack of compassion from staff or doctor