A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Shelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Shelton, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shelton graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Shelton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Winn Parish Medical Center
- Progressive Acute Care Winn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Vance Shelton FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark V. Shelton practice?
- Dr. Mark Shelton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Shelton practices Internal Medicine near Winnfield, LA.
See Winnfield Internists.