A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Hospital
- United Health Svc Wilson Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Vincent Wilson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mark V. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Mark Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Johnson City, NY.
See Johnson City Orthopedic Surgeons.