A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Wilson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Wilson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jennie Edmundson Hospital
- Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark V Wilson MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark V. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Mark Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Wilson practices Anesthesiology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Anesthesiologists.