A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Vaaler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Vaaler is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaaler
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaaler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Vaaler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaaler graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Vaaler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Kindred Hospital-Central Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Vaaler MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Vaaler practice?
- Dr. Mark Vaaler has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Vaaler practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Pulmonologists.