A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Vaaler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Vaaler is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaaler
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Vaaler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaaler graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Vaaler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Kindred Hospital-Central Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Vaaler MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Vaaler practice?
- Dr. Mark Vaaler has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Vaaler practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Pulmonologists.