A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Vaccaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vaccaro
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vaccaro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Vaccaro, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaccaro graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Vaccaro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
- Pauls Valley General Hospital
- Muskogee Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Clayton Vaccaro MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Vaccaro practice?
- Dr. Mark Vaccaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Vaccaro practices Diagnostic Radiology near Muskogee, OK.
See Muskogee Radiologists.