A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Vacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Vacker is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vacker
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Vacker Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Vacker graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Vacker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Vacker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Vacker practice?
- Dr. Mark Vacker has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mark Vacker practices Family Medicine near Davie, FL.