A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Vacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Vacker is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vacker
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vacker Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Vacker graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Vacker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Vacker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Vacker practice?
- Dr. Mark Vacker has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mark Vacker practices Family Medicine near Davie, FL.