A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Vacker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Vacker is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vacker
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Vacker Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Vacker graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Vacker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Alan Vacker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Vacker practice?
- Dr. Mark Vacker has 1 office location.
- Dr. Mark Vacker practices Family Medicine near Davie, FL.