A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Valente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Valente, Board Certified Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valente
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valente Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Compression Fractures
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Valente has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wise Regional Health System
- Pine Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Charlie Valente DO and MD is a male Spine Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Valente practice?
- Dr. Mark Valente has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Valente practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Decatur, TX.
See Plano Orthopedic Surgeons.