A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Valente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Valente, Board Certified Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valente
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valente Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Compression Fractures
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Valente has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Wise Regional Health System
- Pine Creek Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Charlie Valente DO and MD is a male Spine Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Valente practice?
- Dr. Mark Valente has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Valente practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.