A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Valente:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Valente, Board Certified Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Compression Fractures
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Valente has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Wise Regional Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Charlie Valente DO and MD is a male Spine Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Mark C. Valente practice?
- Dr. Mark Valente has 7 office locations.
Dr. Mark Valente practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Decatur, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.