A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Vanderbilt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Vanderbilt, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanderbilt graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Vanderbilt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark David Vanderbilt MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark D. Vanderbilt practice?
- Dr. Mark Vanderbilt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Vanderbilt practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists and Pittsburgh Critical Care Practitioners.