A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Vanhandel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Vanhandel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Vanhandel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanhandel graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Vanhandel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Thomas Vanhandel MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Mark T. Vanhandel practice?
- Dr. Mark Vanhandel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Vanhandel practices Neurology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Neurologists.