Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Vann II
Dr. Mark Vann II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sugar Land, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Vann is affiliated with CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center, Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital and Bayshore Medical Center. Dr. Vann has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Vann II has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Mark Vann II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.
Dr. Mark Maffet
Sugar Land, TX 0.01 mi28
Dr. Eddie Matsu
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Sugar Land, TX 0.01 mi44
Dr. Jeffrey Wood
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Sugar Land, TX 0.01 mi24