A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Varallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Varallo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Varallo
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Varallo Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Varallo graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Varallo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Francis Varallo DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Varallo practice?
- Dr. Mark Varallo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mark Varallo practices Family Medicine near Covina, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and La Verne, CA.
See Covina Family Physicians.