A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Varallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Varallo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Varallo
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Varallo Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Varallo graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Varallo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Francis Varallo DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark F. Varallo practice?
- Dr. Mark Varallo has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Varallo practices Family Medicine near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Primary Care Doctors.