A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Varvares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Varvares is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Varvares, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
- Ear Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Mouth Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Varvares graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Varvares has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Des Peres Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark A Varvares MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Varvares practice?
- Dr. Mark Varvares has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Varvares practices Otolaryngology near Sauget, IL.
Additional practice locations include: East Saint Louis, IL and Saint Louis, MO.