Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Varvares
Dr. Mark Varvares, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with other offices in Sauget, IL and Saint Louis, MO (and 2 other locations). He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Varvares is affiliated with Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary, SSM St. Joseph Health Center-Wentzville and Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary. Dr. Varvares has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Varvares has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
- Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Mark Varvares is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Derrick Lin
Head and Neck Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
Boston, MA 0.01 mi21
Dr. Tjoson Tjoa
Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
Boston, MA 0.01 mi7