Dr. Mark Varvares Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Mark Varvares?

Rockstar in his field

Posted on September 23rd, 2017

I was referred to Dr Varvares in 2010 (St Louis University) after being diagnosed with oral cancer. My journey consisted of having 1/3 of my tongue removed and reconstructed. From the beginning to end, Dr Varvares was professional, kind, thorough, and available for any of our questions or concerns. Throughout recovery, physical therapy, and adjusting to the new normal, he remained the calm in the storm. My last appt with Dr Varvares was my 5 yr checkup cancer free and his last day at SLU. I will always feel truly blessed to have been in his care throughout the fight of my life. In our home, he's known as a friend and "the Rockstar"

Posted on March 6th, 2017

He hardly treats the whole patient... he left me to my own conclusions and released me without checking in on me after major oral cancer surgery and was entirely incorrect with his recommendations for follow up treatmwnt.

Posted on October 21st, 2014

The best doctor you'll ever have.

Posted on March 26th, 2016