A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Vatavuk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vatavuk graduated from University of Pittsburgh .More Education & Awards
Dr. Vatavuk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
- Saint Vincent Outpatient Center - Union City
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vatavuk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Vatavuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark K. Vatavuk practice?
Dr. Mark Vatavuk practices Family Medicine near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Albion, PA and Westfield, NY.
See Erie Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Vatavuk, Dr. Marcel Vatavuk, Dr. Marcelino Vatavuk, Dr. Marcellus Vatavuk, Dr. Marcelo Vatavuk, Dr. Marco Vatavuk