A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Vatavuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Vatavuk is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Vatavuk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vatavuk graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Vatavuk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
- Saint Vincent Outpatient Center - Union City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Kenneth Vatavuk MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark K. Vatavuk practice?
- Dr. Mark Vatavuk has 9 office locations.
Dr. Mark Vatavuk practices Family Medicine near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Albion, PA and Union City, PA.
See Erie Primary Care Doctors.