A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Vatavuk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Vatavuk is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vatavuk
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Vatavuk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Vatavuk, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vatavuk graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Vatavuk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Westfield Memorial Hospital
- Saint Vincent Outpatient Center - Union City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark K Vatavuk MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark K. Vatavuk practice?
- Dr. Mark Vatavuk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Vatavuk practices Family Medicine near Erie, PA.
See Erie Family Physicians.