- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Vaughan is Excellent. Dr. Vaughan has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Vaughan, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughan graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vaughan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vaughan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Vaughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Vaughan practice?
Dr. Mark Vaughan practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Auburn, CA.
See Auburn Emergency Physicians, Auburn Family Physicians, and Auburn General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Vaughan, Dr. Marcel Vaughan, Dr. Marcelino Vaughan, Dr. Marcellus Vaughan, Dr. Marcelo Vaughan, Dr. Marco Vaughan