A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Vaughan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Vaughan, Emergency Physician, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Vaughan, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Joint Diseases
- Preventive Medicine
- Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaughan graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vaughan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
- Sutter Independent Physicians
- Sutter Medical Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Andrew Vaughan MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark A. Vaughan practice?
- Dr. Mark Vaughan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mark Vaughan practices Emergency Medicine near Auburn, CA.
See Auburn Emergency Physicians.