A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Velarde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Velarde is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Velarde
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Velarde Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Velarde, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Velarde graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Velarde has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Velarde MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Velarde practice?
- Dr. Mark Velarde has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Velarde practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Primary Care Doctors.