A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Velarde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Velarde is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Velarde
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Velarde Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Velarde, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Velarde graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Velarde has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark E Velarde MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark E. Velarde practice?
- Dr. Mark Velarde has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Velarde practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Family Physicians.