A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Veronneau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Veronneau is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Veronneau
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Veronneau Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hearing Loss
- Skin Cancer
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Veronneau graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Veronneau has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Paul B Hall Regional Medical Center
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark J Veronneau DO and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Mark J. Veronneau practice?
- Dr. Mark Veronneau has 1 office location.
Dr. Mark Veronneau practices Otolaryngology near Prestonsburg, KY.
See Prestonsburg Otolaryngologists.