Learn more about Dr. Mark Vexelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Vexelman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vexelman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vexelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Vexelman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vexelman graduated from Chernovisky Medical Institute, Chernovcy.
Dr. Vexelman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Vexelman MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Vexelman practice?
- Dr. Mark Vexelman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mark Vexelman practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Geriatric Doctors.