A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Vexelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Vexelman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Vexelman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vexelman graduated from Chernovisky Medical Institute, Chernovcy.
Dr. Vexelman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Vexelman MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Vexelman practice?
- Dr. Mark Vexelman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Vexelman practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Skokie, IL and Chicago Heights, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Geriatric Doctors.