A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Vexelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Vexelman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vexelman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vexelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Vexelman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vexelman graduated from Chernovisky Medical Institute, Chernovcy.
Dr. Vexelman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Vexelman MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mark Vexelman practice?
- Dr. Mark Vexelman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Vexelman practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Skokie, IL and Chicago Heights, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Geriatric Doctors.