A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Vine is Excellent. Dr. Vine has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Vine, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vine graduated from Universidad De Barcelona.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vine has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- St Johns Episcopal Hospital South Shore
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mark Vine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Vine practice?
Dr. Mark Vine practices Urology and Surgery near Cedarhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY and Woodmere, NY.
See Cedarhurst Urologists and Cedarhurst Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Marc Vine, Dr. Marcel Vine, Dr. Marcelino Vine, Dr. Marcellus Vine, Dr. Marcelo Vine, Dr. Marco Vine