A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mark Vine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mark Vine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mark Vine, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Vine graduated from Universidad De Barcelona.
Dr. Vine has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mark Howard Vine MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Mark H. Vine practice?
- Dr. Mark Vine has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mark Vine practices Urology near Cedarhurst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY and Inwood, NY.
See Cedarhurst Urologists.